Thursday, August 18

We Need Mines but Farmers Have Rights as Well

While driving my daughter to the Queensland Primary School Athletics Championships at QE2 stadium in Brisbane, I was very encouraged that I could have a discussion on one of my pet private interests - trees.

It was one of those preferred, father-daughter moments, away from screaming to get off Facebook, ''twimblr'', or whatever they call it, or arguing about whether the Greens' social agenda works really well - take Amy Winehouse for instance.
 
Yes, it was a beautiful morning.
 
I collected a coffee and Caroline grabbed a drink at the Moonie Roadhouse, then 30km later we turned down the Cecil Plains road.
 
The discussion was about how you tell good country from bad.
 
Trees, darling, that's how.    Read More 

Canberra Times

No comments:

Post a Comment